Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mario's Dodge sportsman

Mario used to be my kickboxing and fitness trainer but when I stopped training we also stopped seeing each other on a regular base. Then he bought a Shovel and together we made it into a cool machine and drove it around the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and wathever for about two years before he sold it. And again we lost contact for about two years.

Than, last week, he called me for a cup of coffee at the gym where he showed me his new toy. A 1976 Dodge Sportsman SE Maxiwagon .
Man, the thing is huge!!! I tried to convince him that the only way to drive a car like this is with 12 guys going to the south of Europe, a shitload of beer and a case of goodmusic, but somehow he did not agree!?



He also bought himself a Roadking!!??..... but i'll forgive him.

No comments: