Thursday, December 11, 2008

To super sixtie or not to super sixtie...

A couple of weeks ago I got a e-mail from Nisse. He could get me a set of gold Supersixties! Cool! They where sent to his adres and Nisse send them to me............
Today I received an other mail, and Nisse posted this on his blog.....

Some postalcunt took Sik's SUPER SIXTIES grips.

Got the remains of my package back to day, in a small bodybag with a note saying something down the lines of ''here is your post, I know its fucked but hey thats life. Fuck you and goodbye, yours truely TPGpost''

So If you see a postalcunt riding around on his lil' moped or scooter rocking some super sixties please say hi for me.
(Those in the picture are mine)

OLLIE F*CK!! So now I'm wasted on da couch. Way to much beer I think. We'll get them Nisse!! They'll be sorry for this....blablabla...

No comments: