Monday, August 23, 2010

Kick-Ass

So late 80's till mid 90's I was a sucker for superheroes! I've got thousends of comics and I think I've got all running series from Batman from 1987 until about 1996. ( DC, Batman, Shadow of the Bat, Adventures of Batman, Gotham city adventures, hell I don't know what more, but much more!).Next to this there was Action Figures! From Batman, Videogame heroes, Films,
TV series. Oh man, still got a lot of them in my soulful garage. Now, every sunday me and some buddys gather at Masto's home cinema for some film and yesterday we had "Kick ass", a superhero film. Man, I was thrilled, this is the best superhero film I've seen in a loooong time!The action is so absurd rough it's almost as if Tarantino had a good day. Eleven year old girl who kicks some drugdealers ass? Hell yeah!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watched it yesterday and had some great laughs.