Tuesday, April 28, 2009

S.I.N.S. 2009

Last weekend me and my compadres went to Wieze, Belgium to visit the S.I.N.S show.
Man, I thought I died and went to heaven.
I felt as if I walked in pictures out of a sixties car magazine.
The quality of the cars was extremely high. And of course there were great choppers to.
The food was absolutely o.k., and so was the beer!

Great choppers from the Swedish "Jokers".

"el Cheapo", great pinstriper, one of the organisers for S.I.N.S, the man behind "Motorized Magazine", and all round cool guy!
could'nt stay for the afterparty....... DAMN!!!!
More to come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I hate it that I did'nt make it!

ZZ chop said...

I saw the top one driving on the freeway on the way back, that was an awesome sight! sure aint no trailer queen!

Sik said...

Hey ZZ, the top-rod was build more than 40 years ago!! Won his first price in 1965! The damn thing looks brand new. Damn, love blue bikes, love blue cars!